Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Tea party anyone?

Back in July I got to meet an awesome lady and her sweet family! I frequent Mama boards and I met Melissa on The Bump and then we both made the jump over to a more private forum called Snotty Kisses. We have been chatting for over a year. I have become extremely close to her and another Melissa (Liss) through these forums. They are both from Canada and both have a son around the age of my trio. Well Melissa, John, and their son Kieran came down and spent a week with us! They decided to take their family vacation down here and see the sights and meet us at the same time. I was thrilled that they came down to visit and I really wished that they lived closer so I could see them all the time! Now I just need to figure out how we can meet Liss, Chris, and her son Silas! Passports anyone?

Melissa arrived in town on a Thursday. They were camping and we went to meet them at their campsite. The kids had a blast playing with the rocks and dirt. The next day they came over our house to play. Kieran fit right in and the kids looked like they were having a blast!

They all actually sat themselves nicely at the table and had a little tea party! They played so nicely together I was so happy. He just fits right in. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment