Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Window art

Kmart had a sale on Crayola a few weeks back and I decided to stock up on some items to do art with the trio. Well one thing I found was window crayons. I was intrigued so I picked up a set. We have a room of all windows so why not pretty them up a bit!?! Well they seem to be a big hit with my trio. The kids love to color on the sliding glass door. Lots of fun. Much supervision is of course needed so that only the glass is getting decorated! Fortunately if any does get anywhere else it is very easily cleaned off. If you have windows or mirrors that your child can reach I recommend these!






Whoops got some on our table! Fortunately it wiped right off! We love to color with our new special crayons!

No comments:

Post a Comment