Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Picnic

Our last afternoon and evening with Melissa, John, and Kieran we spent at their campground. We went over and had a little grill out and then went swimming. Alan and I decided we will not ba camping with our 3 anytime soon. At home they go 3 different directions but they are usually confined to something. Not so much out in the woods. I was exhausted when we got home!

Also trying to keep 4 1 year olds on a blanket to eat dinner was a huge challenge just in of itself!


We had so much fun with Melissa, John, and Kieran. I really wished they lived closer so we could see them more often! I can't wait till we get to see them again. By then they will have an adorable little girl as well as Kieran! I also need to get together with Liss, Chris, and Silas. Some day soon I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment