Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Play date with Carter!

I frequent a website for Mom's call The Bump. I have met a lot of different people through this website where we talk about our kids and whatever else strikes our fancy. I started talking to Dee on there and we decided to meet. Her son Carter is about 2 months younger then my 3. We actually met for the first time in October when we went to the aquarium. We decided this time we wanted to be able to hang out and let the babies play. So a couple weeks ago Carter came over to play. They had a great time playing and I had a great time chatting with Dee. I really hope we get to do another play date soon!

Wait where did this 4th kid come from! :P

Cheese!

Say hello to Cater the cutie! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment