Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Busy busy

Wow time has slipped by me. I have been so busy lately. I have been trying to get my Girl Scout troop under way. It has been taking me a lot more work then usual. Apparently it is difficult to start a brand new troop. I decided this year to switch schools from Bedminster to Deibler since the trio will eventually be going to Deibler. This way maybe I can get to know some of the teachers names and such. After all that hard work I have 3 girls in my troop. I started with 8. I then gave 5 to one troop and 1 to another seeing as they couldn't meet on my night/time. One troop then gave me 5 back. Out of those 5 I got 1 that can meet. So 2 plus 1 equals 3. So hopefully either I will get more girls as the year goes, or next year I will get more.

Anyway, I have many posts to write and many pictures to show off. Halloween is in 2 days and I am excited to see the trio all dressed up again. So I will start our picture fun with a picture of Nathan. Alan got into the dress up clothes and Nathan was the least mobile of the group so with our further delay here is Nathan as a hula boy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment