Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Trick-or-treat!

Happy Halloween! We had a great fist Halloween with our trio. We started our day going to Sunday school and church. Then of course a nice afternoon nap. Grammy and Pop-pop cam over to help with our trick-or-treaters so that we could take the trio out around our neighborhood. I of course needed to do a photo shoot. We didn't get to a pumpkin patch this year like I wanted. So yesterday I went out and bought 1 large pumpkin and 3 tiny pumpkins. Taking their pictures was as always a challenge. I decided to do it on the floor this time instead of my usual place on the couch. Apparently Levi thought the pumpkin was a ball and kept rolling it away and laughing. Nathan treated the pumpkin like a drum and beat the pumpkin. Paige was just wild. She was all over the place. I tried to get a picture with all 3 of them and the big pumpkin. That didn't work. They sat still for a minute when I gave them the little pumpkins to play with.

After dinner the fun began. We put on their costumes and went for a walk. We didn't trick-or-treat exactly because they are too young to eat the candy and I didn't feel right begging for candy for Alan and I. A couple people insisted on giving us something. One person gave them M&M's. Another was giving out animal crackers for little kids/babies. I thought that was a great idea. Must make mental note for next year! :) The house next door to that decided they need to get something and went inside and came out with applesauce for them. Too funny. It was very nice of her. We had a nice walk and came back very cold. We let them crawl around a little longer then jammies and bed!

Now it is time for what you really look for. Pictures! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment