Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween costumes

So I have been back and forth on what I wanted to dress the trio as this Halloween. I actually did a poll on a chat board that I frequent. They had some awesome ideas for me. Unfortunately their ideas and my funds and time did not match up. What I wanted to do was Little Bo Peep and her sheep. I then was going to do thing 1,2,and 3. Someone bought them those shirts and I was going to just use those and make them blue hats. Well last week my Mom and I were shopping at Babies R Us. I was looking through the costumes and they were on sale for 50% off. The tag said $7.50. I thought that was pretty good so I started looking for sizes. I loved these little dinosaur costumes for the boys but of course they didn't have their size. I saw princess dresses for Paige and yet again none in her size. We then found monkey costumes.....very cute! We found 2 in the boys size but not one for Paige. We were thinking 3 monkey's jumping on the bed. :) Then we found a witch costume in Paige's size. Perfect! So Paige is going as The Wicked Witch of the West and the boys are her flying monkey's. They are too cute! I have pictures that I took really quick when we were trying them on. I plan on taking nice ones on Halloween.



No comments:

Post a Comment