Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, November 5, 2010

Stomach bug

So we decided to bring in the month of November with a bang. And what a bang it was. We came down with a stomach bug. Yuck! Now I hate being sick just like any other person. But this was a new playing field for us. Usually when I am sick and can wallow in my misery in peace and that is that. Well guess what!?! I have 3 little people who depend on me for everything! So while I did wallow it was a different kind of wallow.

It started Monday night with Alan at 7pm. I had it by 11pm. The next morning I called my Mom at 6am and she was here by 7am to take car of the babies. By 11am she wasn't feeling well. Luckily Alan was feeling better so he took over and Mom went home. I was a mess. For some reason it hit me really hard. I could barely peel myself off the couch. I felt horrible because I couldn't care for my babies very well if at all. We went to bed at 7:40pm that night. Alan decided to stay home from work Wednesday too because of how I was looking. Thank goodness he did. I had a migraine from hell for most of the day. Aleve and lots of liquids and some food finally took the edge off and I felt better.

Tuesday morning Paige had thrown up all over her crib. She was the only one who threw up out of the babies thank goodness. All 3 have had some pretty special diapers though. I think we have finally seen the last of those though. Unfortunately there is no break because the trio is now coming down with a cold. Poor babies. Must sanitize!

No comments:

Post a Comment