Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, November 26, 2010

Our last "first" holiday

Yesterday was the trio's last "first" holiday. We had a great Thanksgiving. Aside from the snow (I was told rain I do NOT like being lied to!) the day went great. We hung out at home until after their first nap. After that we packed up and went over to Grammy and Pop-pop's house. They took an awesome afternoon nap at their house. I was very happy about that. We did lots of playing and then we had our feast! Gobble gobble! Levi and Paige loved it. They just went to town. Nathan didn't really eat much. Not sure what was up with that. All in all we had an awesome Thanksgiving. I have so much to be thankful for in the last year. Mostly for my absolutely beautiful and wild babies. For my loving husband for which without him I would not have such wonderful babies. For my parents. Because without them I don't know where we would be. They have been our rock this past year as well as our saving grace. They have done so much for us and the babies I could never ever begin to explain the love I have for them. I just hope that some day I will be able to show them how much I appreciate what they have done for us. We love you Grammy and Pop-pop!!!

On to the pictures, because there are a lot! They have their cute Thanksgiving inspired shirts on and turkey bibs which I received as a baby shower gift. I also did before and after eating pics. Also there is a pic of them playing in Grammy and Pop-pop's play kitchen helping Grammy cook! Enjoy! :)

1 comment: