Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Knitting

For Christmas this year I knit a lot of gifts for my family. Mostly hats and 1 scarf. The scarf took the longest and I just finished it. I loom knit and use the knifty knitters to do my knitting. I just had the round loom set which is what I used for the hats and scarf. I got the long loom set for Christmas. I can't decide what to knit first though! Decisions decisions. I need to find something though. My reward for finally finishing the scarf was to get to use my new looms! I guess I will have to go look something up. Here is some pics of the scarf. I am pretty proud of it. I added some flowers to it which are a little hard to see in the pictures because they are the same color as the scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment