Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Facelift

My blog is going to be getting a facelift! Someone from my Mommy boards that I frequent designs blogs. Well one of my friends whom I have become close to from the boards has given me a redesign from her as a gift. I am very excited to see what she comes up with. Be sure to check back to see my new look. I am not sure when it will be finished but I am sure everyone will see when it is done! Can't wait!

So of course I can't do a post without some pictures. That would be no fun! A few weekends ago I went away for the weekend to go camping with my Girl Scout troop. It was an interesting weekend that I rather not relive so we shall just leave it at that. But Aunt Stephanie came and stayed with Alan. They had lots of fun and took a couple pictures. Aunt Stephanie even did Paige's hair!


And of course Aunt Stephanie being goofy with Paige.

I also have a bunch of pictures of some backyard fun. We love playing in the backyard!


We also love swimming! They love their little pool.


We love to end our day having some fun in our jammies. Their new fun thing to do is jump and play on the couch. I am less than amused by this because they either get into something they shouldn't or they end up tumbling off the couch. At least their cute right?

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment