Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Daddy in training

And no I don't mean training to be a Daddy. I mean he is training for his first Marathon! Alan has signed up to run the Philly marathon this November. We are very excited to go down to Philly and cheer Daddy on. We are even helping Daddy train!

We let Daddy lift us and carry us around.......(weight training)

We add weight and resistance to his push ups!


We love helping Daddy get ready for his marathon!

I am very proud of Alan that he is finally doing this. I know he has wanted to do it for a long time. Some day we will go down to Disney so he can run the Disney marathon and maybe just maybe I'll get my butt moving and run a 5k down there! Maybe it is time for me to look into doing the couch to 5k......although I really do like my couch! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment