Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Clix portrait studios

So last Saturday we went to Clix portrait studios to get the trio's 8 month photos done. Let me start by saying that I loved our experience. The photographer was awesome and her assistant was also great. Now I went about looking at and choosing pictures. Here is where I am now confused. The assistant who was showing me the pictures was also showing me packages to purchase. Now I got 20% off for multiples ( something I found in my MoM's club newsletter) I was then told about their club membership. $35 for 2 years plus an additional 10% off. The membership gets you free sitting fees for indoor and outdoor shoots as well as free sheets (I think) I am no longer sure what I may get. Then comes the packages with poses. Now I knew I wanted a cd because they give you full rights to your photos. Which means I can go anywhere to get prints. Now I understood that the package I got involved prints and a cd of all the photos taken. Either she misunderstood my questions I asked her or she just didn't know I'm not sure. Under the package I bought showed a pic of and 8x10, 2 5x7's, and 8 wallets. They also stated they would mail me my pics. I was thinking that is awesome! I don't have to lug my trio out just to pick up pictures.

I have been checking the mail like crazy! Well the envelope finally came today. In it was my cd, some little cards to hand out to other people, and 2 prints. The 2 prints are a free sheet that I had also received. I called Clix to ask where my prints were. They told me all I purchased was 7 poses to be put on a cd. Huh? So apparently I understood wrong. I am very glad we didn't go to pick up. I would have been pissed if I went to go get prints and only got a cd. Next time I am at Peddler's Village I plan on going in and looking at that form again!

Well now that you have read my ramblings I shall reward you with our awesome pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Those are fantastic photos!! You have to love the chefs and Levi in the pot! But I'm also so glad you got a really great family shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya!

    Fellow Bumpie just lurking and I must say those photos are just priceless!! Too cute!! x

    ReplyDelete