Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My new ride

That's ride folks. We finally got a vehicle that is ours that we can fit our whole family in! We are very excited to announce that we are proud new owners of a 2004 Toyoda Sienna! And it's Green! Love it. It has all the nice stuff like I can push a button and the sliding doors open or the rear hatch opens. It is so purdy. Did I mention I love our new car!?! :) We are still trying to figure out the best way to have the car seats in there. Currently Levi and Paige are in the back and Nathan is in the middle. To get Levi and Paige into and out of their seats we load and unload them from the rear hatch. Kinda funny but it works. I took some photos tonight of it. I have been meaning to do it during the day but I haven't had time. So night photos it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment