Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, February 1, 2013

February!?!

I can't believe it is February already! Today we spent the day at home. It was laundry day. Fun stuff! For a change of pace today after lunch we cleaned up our toys and I let them watch Barney in Mommy and Daddy's bed. They looked so cute snuggled together.

Don't let those cute faces fool you. They are little devils they are!

Today I also dug out some dress up clothes that I had stashed. Paige had a blast dressing up all day long. She was all sorts of different characters. It was pretty neat seeing her little imagination going. Tonight after dinner Levi decided he was going to dress up.

Doesn't he make a cute Dorothy!?! I need to show the kids The Wizard of Oz. I think they would really like it. Perhaps we will have to watch it with Grammy. It's one of her favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment