Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Valentine's Day

We usually don't do anything for Valentine's day. At least not really since we left college. Today we had a great day. We didn't go over the top doing all sorts of crazy things but we did have some special treats. The one thing I want to teach my kids is how to treat the ones you love. So in doing that I had Alan take the boys to Claire's flower shop in Perkasie and get Paige some flowers. They were so excited when they got home to give their flowers. They even got some for me!


Levi decided he didn't want his picture taken. He was hiding behind the door. Little stinker.

Putting the flowers in water.

Mmmmm they smell good!

This morning I took the kids to Mr. B's which is an indoor playground in Souderton. The kids had a blast playing and running around. We came home and had a usual lunch and nap. After Daddy got home from work we opened some cards from Grandma and Pepaw. They also sent gifts for the kids which they loved. :) In their cards were some coupons for McDonalds. So we went there for dessert!

The kids each got a free ice cream cone. Alan and I had a shamrock shake. A good end to our night!

Me and my girl. <3 p="">
After the kids were in bed I had my dessert. Happy Valentine's day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment