Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Nick Knack

My cousin crochets beautiful hats. She even started her own business. I have always wanted hats like that for the kids. When I saw she made them I decided to see if she could do a little something for me. Well I must say I am extremely pleased and impressed with what she came up with! They turned out awesome and even more the kids absolutely love them.

How cute are they!?! I had to coax the kids to take them off. Levi kept telling me he was so excited for his new hat. I love how much they love them and they look so cute in them! Thank you so much Jenny! You did a beautiful job.

Check out Nick Knack Krochet if you want a hat as cute as these!

www.NickKnackKrochet.com

She is on Facebook and Etsy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment