Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Weekend away

This weekend was my first time away from my trio for more than a few hours. I went away from Friday afternoon till Sunday morning to go Girl Scout camping. It was hard to do but I had my pictures with me! They had a nice weekend with Daddy and our friend Melanie. Everything went well. The kids are happy and were fed and somewhat clean. :) haha.

We are doing well eating their solids. So far they have had sweet potatoes, carrots, and squash. I think we might try a green vegetable tomorrow! I am not fond of the stains we are now coming across now that they are eating all these new things! It seems that my oxiclean is going to be coming in handy for a while. They are currently eating 4tbs of cereal and 1/2 a container of stage 2 veggies at each feeding. They share this so I'm not really sure who is eating how much exactly but depending on how fast they finish and if the polish it all off is how I judge when to make a little more for next time. I think I might make 5tbs of cereal tomorrow and see how they do.

I realized today that I don't have too may tub time pictures of them. Although this doesn't surprise me as I am the photographer as well as the bather. So it becomes a little tricky there. But I did get some towel pics today so that is what I am going to show off. :) Levi, then Nathan, then Paige.

No comments:

Post a Comment