Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, May 16, 2011

17 months old!

May 11th my trip turned 17 months old. I can't believe they are almost a year and a half old. I also now have 3 walkers! That's right folks Nathan is now walking! They are all becoming quite little chatterboxes and I swear they have a new word every day! According to Paige anything that flies is a quack quack. Whenever she sees a monkey she makes her monkey noises which is really cute. Levi asks "what's that" all day long. When it is time to go upstairs he goes to the gate and says "go!" Nathan does his num num. And he also says Me! I love that they are talking more. They look like such little kids now. Where did my babies go!?





 Don't forget to click the pick button off to the right and vote for me!
Thank you!



No comments:

Post a Comment