Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Guitar

I love when Alan brings his bass guitar upstairs and plays for the kids. They love to look at it and try to strum on the strings. Alan even started singing some Wiggles songs which Levi promptly sang along to his favorite part. They have the cack cack cack part down on the one song (that is quack for those who don't speak toddler). They also have the monkey sound down. I love playing music with them. They are also perfecting their dancing skills. Maybe one of these days I will figure out how to put a video on here.

Nathan singing (yelling) along.
My boys.

Levi pumping up the volume for Daddy.

Little hand, big hand.

Notice how Alan is almost always in PJ's in out pictures. He loves his lounge clothes!

Please take a minute and click the button and vote for my blog. 
I really want to make the top 25!
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment