Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Time flies!

I have just been busy busy. I started working part time 2 weeks ago. Between that and Girl Scouts and having 3 toddlers I am wiped by the end of the day! I do like my job though and I am excited to do more with it. I am now an employee at Michaels arts and crafts store. I have talked to my boss about possibly teaching some scrapbooking classes. Fun stuff!

Last week Levi had his surgery on his right eye to unclog his tear duct. It went really well. He was a champ and was back to normal by that evening. In fact he was extra naughty that afternoon and we joked that he must have been given naughty drugs at the surgical center! His eye is a thousand times better. No more gook.

So I will leave you all with some pictures while I get my act together to get caught up on some posts.

Levi saying hi to the neighbors dog Riley.

Nathan helping Daddy with the mowing.

Levi looking very well put together.

This is one place I haven't figured out how to baby proof. They are constantly playing with the door and every now and then they totally close it and can't get it open again. Now Nathan is very upset being locked on ther other side but I bet you anything he is the one who closed it that time!

Levi giving Daddy some love!

Grammy reading Nathan and Paige a book.

Levi reading nicely to himself.

Nathan showing off his girly side.

We teach them young around here! lol

Having a tea party.

Paige photographed by Daddy.


Please don't forget to vote! Just a couple more days! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment