Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, May 7, 2010

101 in 1001 update

I decided to look over my list of 101 in 1001 because I knew of one thing that I had accomplished. Well I actually have accomplished 2 things and by the end of the weekend I will have 2 more done! #1, which was have professional pictures taken of the babies, we did that a couple weeks ago. Also #81, which was organize all the babies clothes. I have been slowly trying to accomplish this and I finally got caught up and have them all organized. It seemed whenever I got ahead and almost had them organized, I got a whole new lot of clothes given to us. I now have about 5 bins of clothes labeled by size. I also have a bin of clothes I really liked and didn't want to get rid of. I have I don't know how many boxes of unwanted clothes that are now in the garage labeled for the yard sale I hope to have this spring/summer. I also have clothes hanging in the spare bedroom waiting to be washed and worn. I redid their drawers and closet yet again, getting rid of all the clothes that no longer fit. It's amazing how quick they go through their clothes! I swear some of the things they only got to wear once or twice before they grew out of it. So I have 2 down, 999 to go! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment