Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, May 3, 2010

Virginia May 2nd 2010

Yesterday was a big day for us. We went on our first trip with the trio. We took a 4 hour car ride to Virginia for my Grandmother's 90th surprise birthday party. The biggest surprise was for her to meet her great grand-kids, which is something she has been wanting to do since they were born. The trio did great on the car ride down. They were also very well behaved all during lunch. It was also there first time in a restaurant. They were passed around and they only fussed a little when they wanted a nap. We also had a spot to put them down to play for a little so they could stretch out. My Mom-mom was soooo surprised and soooo happy that they came down. I am really glad that we took them down to see her. It was a very long day but it was worth it after I saw how happy we made her. We got tons of pictures of course! She held each one of the babies, and they were very good. Levi loved to look at the balloons that were on the table. Nathan liked to play with the string attached to the balloons. Paige just squealed so she could hear her voice as usual. :) The trio have now met 2 out of 3 Great Grandmother's. They will be meeting the 3rd one this weekend! Here are some pics of the trio with their Great Mom-mom. (my Dad's Mom) Also is a picture of 4 generations of "Kern's" My Mom-mom, My Dad, me, and the trio! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure your visit meant the world to your grandmother. It must have been a fabulous birthday present for her. Happy birthday to your grandma. She looks great, and I wish her many more birthdays with her great-grand babies!

    ReplyDelete