Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, May 1, 2010

1 year ago today........

We found out that we were pregnant! I can't believe it has been a year already! Where does the time go? I still remember that day like it was yesterday. Thursday night the 30th Alan made a comment about me looking "different" I asked what he meant and he said he wasn't sure. For whatever reason I decided to try the next morning to take a pregnancy test. The dr. said to wait till Monday but I wanted to try early :) I woke up at 6:30am and couldn't sleep anymore and decided to take the test. 2 faint lines showed up. I went yelling into our room where Alan was still sleeping. I said "Alan I took a test I think there are 2 lines! I'm pregnant!" And he said "Megan it's 6:30 in the morning" Haha he's not much of a morning person! After he woke up he was excited. I called the dr. and they did the blood test that day. Yay we were pregnant. We didn't find out it was 3 till later.

Tomorrow we are taking our first big adventure with the trio. We are going to Virginia, to my Grandmother's surprise 90th birthday party. She really wants to see the babies and she can't travel so we decided we are going to make the trip so she can meet the babies. I'm excited and I am dreading the trip all at once. Fingers crossed that the trip goes well!

No comments:

Post a Comment