Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Playing at Grammy and Pop-pop's

Since it has been nice we have been playing outside as much as we can. I really can't wait till it is even nicer out and all we have to do is put on shoes and go outside. It will also be nice when all 3 are walking and we can go outside and not worry about wet ground as much as we would with crawlers. (yes I know they will still get wet but I am hoping not as much lol)

We go to Grammy and Pop-pop's (my parents) every Sunday night for dinner. They have a very big backyard and I can't wait to be able to let them loose running around in it. I used to love doing it and I am sure they will too! Right now we stick to the patio or go to the playset to swing. They have a blast of course and love playing outside.

Yay for bubbles! And yay for the bubble jug with 3 wands!

Mmmmmm bubbles

Just a little lick.....

We used the tent that day in our Sunday school class and it was out airing out since it smelled like basement. So we played in it too. :)

Say hi to Bandit. He is 1 of my parents collie dogs. I have had a collie for as long as I can remember...till I moved out of my parents house that is. Some day.....

We're trapped!

Bandit helping Nathan on the slide. He is quite the helper puppy!

Paige

Levi checking out the wood Pop-pop got to work on the play set with. My Dad built our play set when I was younger (not sure on the age) and it needs some tuning up so it is ready for 3 toddlers this spring/summer!

Nathan also checking things out.

Levi and Nathan didn't want to touch the grass. I was trying to get them to come out to the play set themselves. I thought it was funny since Levi can walk and really didn't have to touch the grass if he didn't want to. Silly boys.

Swinging on the swings. Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment