Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Housework oh how I loathe thee....

So every night before I go to bed I make a list of the things I would like to do in the coming day. Well I don't ever really accomplish much of it unfortunately. Some days I just don't have the energy. Other days I just don't have the time. Time was not on my side today. Levi was just beside himself today and just wanted to be held or else! So it was either have a screaming child and get something done or hold him and get nothing done. I actually chose to do both because if I didn't do a load of their laundry I would have no burp clothes or bibs for tomorrow. Seeing as they now go through about 2-3 bibs each a day plus numerous burp clothes this was something that couldn't be ignored. I also needed to do a load of our laundry. I am still unfortunately wearing maternity clothes which I don't have much of and need to change at least once during the day due to baby pukes. So needless to say he got some good screaming in every time I needed to tend to the laundry. We also took a nice long walk today. If anything it was so they would take a nap. For some reason the only one that wanted to sleep today was me! :) Hopefully tomorrow will go better and hopefully they get a good nights sleep tonight! Lets see what of my list will get done tomorrow. I can't tell you the last time I vacuumed! I also need to try to actually unpack the rest of our boxes and maybe actually decorate our house. We only moved in here in September! Of course I was too pregnant to be able to do much then. Oh well some day it will get done. I can see a post years from now all excited that we are finally unpacked! Haha. Or at the very least I will be packed already if we ever move again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment