Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mmmmmmm cereal!

Today we decided to give cereal a try. Paige and Nathan had been sleeping through the night for a least a month if not 2. The last few nights both of them have been getting up during the night. Last night I was up with Paige almost every hour on the hour and Nathan every couple of hours. I'm hoping that the cereal will help them sleep better tonight and go back to sleeping through the night like they had been. Nathan liked the cereal from the start. He ate it well both this morning and this evening. Paige seemed a little iffy on the subject. She made a face each time I put some in her mouth. Levi was not too sure about it this morning. This evening however he did great! I'm excited to be doing something different with them and they seem to like it too. We will have to see how the week goes and see how they continue to do. I am going to attempt to put some pictures in my post this time so fingers crossed! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment