Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Where did Nathan go?

My poor Nathan is missing and in his place is a baby I don't know. He isn't eating well...which is very abnormal for him. He is normally no nonsense about eating his bottle. He can down 8oz in 10 minutes flat! Today though he played with his bottle, chewing on it and pulling it out of his mouth. He was also arching his back and at one point started crying! I would think that four and a half months would be a little old to get reflux. Then there was the absolute meltdown that he had today. One minute he was sleeping in his swing the next he was screaming and crying. Now if you know Nathan he is not a screamer unless he is really upset. I think he has done this 2 other times in his short little life! So of course I have no tricks to calm him down since it doesn't really happen. Last but not least is his sleep pattern. He has always been an awesome sleeper. He can go down at 6:30/7:00pm and I don't hear from him till 6:30/7:00am. Well lately he has been waking up 4 to 5 times at night for his bink. Very unlike him. He also hasn't been napping like himself either. *sigh* I hope we figure out what is up with him soon. I want my old Nathan back!!
On another note Paige reached for the keys hanging on the play-gym and brought them to her mouth today!! Of course I didn't get a picture because I was in the middle of our bath routine but I plan on getting one next time!
Levi had of course been his old meltdown self. I refer to him as either Mr. meltdown or wildman. The kid just can't sit still! He moves and kicks his legs so much that I put lotion on them because they get dry from all the friction! I think he is going to be our troublemaker. He can go from screaming his head off to smiling at you all cute in the blink of an eye! What a flirt! Gotta love him!
Our picture today is going to be of Nathan playing in his Johnny jump up!

No comments:

Post a Comment