Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Peace Valley Park

Today Alan and I decided to take the trio to Peace Valley Park and go for a walk. It was a good idea at least. Firstly just getting ourselves out the door was a big task. Usually whenever we need to go somewhere with the trio my parents take us in their big van. Alan and I have not had a chance to get something to drive them around in yet. So needless to say I had 2 of the babies in my CRV and Alan had 1 in his Passat. I also didn't realize how warm it actually was out and I left them in their sleepers....bad Mommy. It was warm out! At least they couldn't get burnt by the sun though! :) Whenever we go anywhere with the trio we are always stopped and asked numerous questions about them. Now I don't blame people because I would probably do the same thing seeing as us with our stroller is something you don't see every day. Today was a first though. Someone actually had the nerve to take a picture of us! There was this elderly couple sitting on one of the benches. They asked us the standard "are they triplets?" question. Then there is the "all boys?" question. Seeing as Paige is always in pink or purple this one baffles me. :) Well anyway after the questions we went down a little further to take our own pictures of the babies in front of the lake. When I turned around with the stroller the guy had his camera out pointed at us! I told Alan and he said lets get out of here. So we left. I didn't make a scene......this time. After that the walk was pretty uneventful. I am still in shock though about the whole picture thing....who does that? I guess I should just get used to being the "freak" show for now. I know it will change when they get older and are able to walk themselves.
Lately Levi and Paige have not been themselves. I don't know if I should blame the shots from Tuesday, or something called the 4 month wakeful that I have read about. Nathan has been sleeping through the night for as long as I can remember. He goes to bed between 6:30pm and 7:30pm and I don't usually hear from him till 6:30amish. Paige used to be the same way. She could put herself to sleep and would sleep till the morning. Well so far tonight she has been up twice and its only 10:30pm! I just re-bink her and eventually she will go back to sleep. Last night she decided she wanted to eat at 12:30am which is very unlike her. Now Levi is a whole other story. He has never slept through the night. He is usually up between 2am and 4am to eat. He also takes a lot of work to get him to go down for the night. He was overly cranky today and took even more coaxing to go down tonight. Fingers crossed I don't hear from him till 4am! :) Good night all.

No comments:

Post a Comment