Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Chicken anyone?

Also on their 8 month birthday we decided to try chicken for dinner. It was that yummy pureed stuff made by chef Gerber. The stuff stank and I kinda felt bad giving it to them but I do want them to try meats. Well it did not go over very well. Levi didn't care for it but ate it. Paige ate it and didn't seem to mind. Nathan flipped out! I would put it in his mouth and he would sit there with his mouth open, crying. Poor guy. I actually had to go in his mouth, scoop out the chicken, and then give him his sippy cup to wash down anything left. We have tried it once more since then and got the same reaction. I'm not sure if we are going to do it again or not. I might just wait a little longer and make them real chicken when they are ready. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment