Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Photo fun

I thought it would be funny to post all the photos I take just so I can get that one photo that I put up online. Today for their 8 month photo shoot they were not cooperating very well. They have other things they need to attend to! Like eating the 8 month sticker, or playing with each others faces, etc. Of course it didn't help that they had next to no morning nap so there is some eye rubbing in there too. I hope you enjoy! I was going to re-shoot them because I really didn't like what photos we ended up with. I decided not to because this just shows that they are not perfect and are just being themselves. Believe it or not I think I ended up using the second picture for their 8 month photo. Enjoy the craziness that is my photo shoots! :)


1 comment: