Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Troublemaker

I think Paige is going to be my little troublemaker! Just kidding! Every day she is becoming more and more mobile. She isn't crawling persay but she is shimmying around the floor. She is also trying to pull herself up. Unfortunately she is trying to pull herself up on things that are only a couple of inches off the ground instead of using something taller. Or she tries to do it on something that can't hold her weight. She is a funny little girl. I'm waiting for the day she just takes off across the room. Then I am in for it! I think I am going to get out the gate this weekend so it's ready for when she does decide to take off! :) Here is a picture of one of the places she decided she had to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment