Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

The ABC's of me

I thought I would change it up a little and do a post about me for a change. Something fun :) I found this on another blog I was looking at although I can't remember what one to give her credit.

A. Age: 30 years old
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore you hate: Vacuuming
D. Dogs: 0 :(
E. Essential start to your day: checking facebook
F. Favorite color: Green
G. Gold or silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'6"
I. Instruments you play: None currently. I used to play the organ and the clarinet
J. Job title: Mommy
K. Kids: 2 boys and 1 girl 15 months old
L. Live: the Keystone state
M. Mom's name: Mom
N. Nicknames: Meg
O. Overnight hospital stays: When I was 3 months old for Infantile Botulism and when I gave birth.
P. Pet peeve: Clothes everywhere
Q. Quote from a movie: "you stop that right meow!"
R. Right or left handed: I'm an Ambi
S. Siblings: 2 younger sisters
T. Time you wake up: between 6am and 7am
U. Underwear: Cotton
V. Vegetables you dislike: lima beans
W. What makes you run late: My husband
X. X-rays you have had: my teeth and my hip
Y. Yummy food you make: Lasagna
Z. Zoo: yes my house is a zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment