Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Our new floor

We are now the proud new owners of a new dining room floor thanks to my Dad and Alan. Too bad we were forced to change the flooring. Licorice has been a very bad kitty and is peeing where he shouldn't be. His favorite place was underneath the trios high chairs. It stank. He also has 2 other spots he likes which is the landing going upstairs and in front of my washer. I have tried many different things to try to fix this problem. He is good with the kids and lets them pet him but I don't think he likes that there are gates up at different times of the day and he can't go where he pleases. This of course is all speculation because I am not a cat whisperer by any means.


The pee soaked corner after removing the bad carpet.

He also went along the wall.

Floor prepped and ready for the tiles.

Pretty new floor!

Awesome job Dad and Alan! I didn't get to take any pictures of them working on it because me and the kids basically spent the weekend at my parents house. It looks nice and matches our carpet well. We love it!

2 comments: