Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, April 4, 2011

Timeout!

The time has come. We have made a timeout chair. So far only one little behind has warmed it. Anyone want to guess who that is? It would be Mr. Levi. He gets himself into more trouble every day. I understand he is exploring and testing his boundaries but when the kid looks at me to see if I'm watching, gets and evil grin, laughs and the proceeds to do what he knows he shouldn't be doing he gets redirected a couple times and then it's the chair. His favorite thing to do is stand on the couch, look and see if you are looking, and then grab the blinds and pull. Little stinker. Right now I am using one of our kitchen chairs with a booster seat attached to it until he can sit still somewhat on his own. We shall see how it goes.

I'm sorry Mom I didn't mean it! (don't fall for it! It's all a ruse!) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment