Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy 30th Birthday Alan!!!!!!

Today was Alan's 30th birthday! I think he had a good day! My sister Stephanie and her boyfriend Travis came over to watch the babies for us so we could have an adult fun day.We left after the babies went down for their first nap. We started by going to the credit union to add Alan to my account. Ohhhh hold us back we are crazy!

Then we decided to go to Peace Valley Park and go kayaking. We rented a double kayak. We bobbed and weaved quite a bit, but we had fun. After that we went home to shower and change.

We had a very nice lunch at Red Lobster. We then decided to look at cell phones. Didn't get anything though. Then we decided to walk around the mall some before we went to the movies. We went to see Toy Story 3. I loved it! It was very cute. I can't wait till it comes out on dvd so we can get it!

We ended our night back at home having pizza and cake with my sister and Travis. Fun filled day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment