Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, July 1, 2010

101 in 1001: 5 finished so far!

Here is an update on my 101 in 1001. If you are unsure of what I am talking about go back to my very first post and that will explain it all :) So far I have had professional pictures taken of the babies, I organized all of their clothes, the babies have met all 3 of their great-grandmother's, we had the babies baptized, and we started solids when they reached 5 months. I am working on a couple others currently but I know they are going to take time. The biggest time consumer being the unpacking and organizing of all of our stuff. To most this would not take too much time. To me I am lucky I can take an hour here and there to try to do this. Now of course I am sure I could find more time if I tried (like right now instead of blogging) but lets face it I like my down time just like everyone else. I need to fulfill my facebook time as well as my bump time. :)

On another note I need to vent for just a second. I like the 4th of July just like everyone else. Is it truly necessary to set off fireworks every night for the past week? I am so tired of hearing the pops every night of someone in my neighborhood setting off fireworks. Thank goodness the babies sleep right through it. The baby monitor picks it up so I know they can hear it in their room. Ok vent over.

I think for tonight's picture we are going to go for something a little less recent. We will call it vintage trio if you will. :) And yes I am in this pic. Be afraid be very afraid!



No comments:

Post a Comment