Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July

Just wanted to say happy 4th of July! We had a very nice 4th. We took the kids to my parents house. It threw them off a little bit, but we had fun. Nathan and Paige went swimming (Levi was napping) They really like swimming! I am really glad, because when I was growing up it's something we did every summer and loved it! After they went swimming Alan and I went to my friend Shannon's house for a picnic. She lives in Quakertown and has a great view of the fireworks from her house. My sister's took care of the kids and put them to bed for us. :) It was a very nice night. Well off to bed for me. I have a cute picture of Nathan in his sunglasses that his Grammy bought him. The boys have finally grown into them but Paige's are still a little to big for her head. Some day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment