Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Alan's new toy

Alan is very excited because he got a new toy. Through work Alan is able to earn points. These points can then be used to buy things. He has gotten us free movie tickets (1000 points each). He rarely buys anything because they never had anything that struck his fancy within his price range. So he has been saving for a long time. He finally spent a good chunk of his points (10,000 to be exact) which took him 5 years or so to save up (so says Alan).

It is his shiny, new, camera! He got a Canon powershoot A2300. We have both been wanting a small point and shoot camera for a while. I love my dslr but it is very bulky to take to a lot of places. Also I tend to forget it sometimes. I love that I can put it in my purse and I won't even notice it!

Isn't it pretty!?!

I thought this photo was neat. Not gonna lie it was a little weird taking a picture of a camera. Haha. This arrived on our doorstep yesterday. Alan was home with the kids all day today so he got to play a bit with it.

Here is a picture of Paige taken by Alan on his new camera. Static electricity is not her friend. lol

Here is one of Nathan taken by Alan on the new camera. I love how he is curling his tongue.

And last but not least, Levi taken by Alan on the new camera. We now have a fun new toy to play with! Expect to see lots more photos by Alan from now on! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment