Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Day 2!

Woo hoo I got 2 days in a row! I am on a roll! Hahaha. I wasn't sure what I was going to photograph today. I don't want to do every photo of my kids (even though they are my favorite subjects). Eventually I will find something else to photograph but today the picture presented itself.

 Alan and I got a rare night out together last night. We went out to dinner and then the mall to use some gift certificates. We ended our night at Barnes and Noble. The kids got a gift card for their birthday and I wanted to look at some books for them. We ended up getting a few books. 2 of them were Christmas at 50% off. Score!

After work today while I was cooking dinner I look out into the living room and see this.....

Alan reading a book and all 3 kids actually sitting still for it! Although I must admit they are getting better at sitting through books....however there is usually someone pushing or poking or running away. I love that they are all snuggled together on the couch reading stories. And who cares if Christmas is over. Rudolph is still a great story!

No comments:

Post a Comment