Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Busy day

Wednesdays are usually long days for me. It is truck day at work. What does this mean? It means I have to be at work at 3am to help unload our truck. I work until 10:30am. My Mom keeps the kids and I usually go home and nap and then pick them up later. Not today. Today I had somewhere else to be. Today we said goodbye to a wonderful Mother, Grandmother, and friend. Joyce Kellogg, my friend Cassie's Mother, passed away after fighting the good fight against cancer. She is in a better place now. The service for her was very nice and lunch at Plumsteadville Inn was also very nice. It was great to see Steve and Natalie as well as all of Cassie's family. I have no pictures for today because after picking up the kids Alan took over when we got home and I took a nap. I will have something tomorrow though and if your lucky it won't be food! Rest in peace Joyce, you were one in a million.

No comments:

Post a Comment