Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Tiny feet

I was getting ready to go up to bed and realized I didn't take my picture for today! Wednesday's are pretty crazy around here. I work really early in the morning.....3am early. So the rest of my day kinda melts together. I do get a nap though thanks to my Mom who keeps the kids until around 4pm. I looked around for inspiration for my picture and immediately saw 3 sets of tiny feet.

I love these tiny feet. Every single one of the 30 toes you see. The NICU made these for Alan and I as a Christmas gift from the kids. Thankfully they came home right before Christmas. It was such a nice surprise to see these in the mail a couple weeks later. They are so special to me. They hang on my wall for all to see. Each foot is maybe an inch and a half long. So tiny! I can't believe how big they have gotten.

No comments:

Post a Comment