Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Thursday, January 24, 2013

The Complete set!

I have been trying to get the kids Toy Story jammies. I started out with jammies that looked like Buzz Lightyear for Nathan. After a couple months I found Jesse jammies on clearance at Kohls. Well this past Monday I bit the bullet and bought Woody jammies for Levi thus completing the set. They were too funny when we put them on last night. They ran around the house quoting their characters phrases looking all cute in their cute jammies.


See how cute they look! And they even held hands! Whoa!

Jump!

Batman photo bombed! lol

1 comment:

  1. Now that is just too cute!! I would love to able to find any of those for Jacob - he LOVES Toy Story! And I love that Batman dropped in for a photo bomb :P

    ReplyDelete