Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Monday, January 14, 2013

Spaghetti night

We have been doing well with the nightly dinners. We have also had some success getting them to eat more things. Up until now I joked around calling my kids vegetarians because they wouldn't touch meat! Tonight We had spaghetti and meatballs. A staple in Alan's diet and something that most people love. Notice how I said most. Now I will admit it is not my favorite thing but I will eat it on occasion. 2 out of 3 of my children however acted as if we were trying to poison them! Now I always give them something to eat that they like and once they finish it and they want more they have to take a bite of the actual dinner. Paige and Nathan both inhaled their crackers and instantly wanted more. Meanwhile Levi decided he loved meatballs and was just eating those. After Alan showed him how to slurp the noodles which he thought was the greatest thing. He ate seconds!

Like father like son. This is an Alan face through and through!

Slurp!

And what the other 2 thought of spaghetti night. I hope they get on the eating wagon soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment